Brake Hose Kit for Honda Cbr900Rrt-X Fireblade 96-99
Goodridge brake hose kits feature the finest quality hose, consisting of a PTFE inner with a stainless steel outerbraid. This eliminates the spongy feel under arduous conditions, giving greater clutch operation as well as providing superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. These kits, therefore, not only provide the reliability and safety demanded but offer brilliant good looks that improve the appearance of any installation.
If you are not sure what fitting type you need, use our handy guide belowMotorcycle Brake Hose Guide
Goodridge 600 Series PTFE 600-02 PVC Covered Hose
Goodridge 600 Series PTFE 600-02 PVC Covered Hose 600 series hose strongly resists expansion under high pressure and temperature, provides consistent brake and clutch pedal pressure giving firmer and more efficient operation without that spongy feeling. Offering protection against brasion and fire, these hoses are also recommended for all pressure gauge lines and fire extinguisher systems
Price is per metre.
Red Line Superlight Shockproof Gear Oil
Red Line Superlight Shockproof Gear Oil. Great price, Protect your investment buy online now at CAM Auto Developments.
The "Silverstone" trick for Formula Fords. Low drag…
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W90, yet low fluid friction like ATF
- Used in low-power dog-ring racing transaxles with moderate to low load, qualifying, etc.
Acting like a liquid grease, these unique lubricants contain a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent, offering a "best of both worlds" balance of low drag and superior protection for gear teeth
- Unique lubricant with solid microscopic particles offers low drag/high protection
- Relatively low viscosity, yet cushions gear teeth under extreme pressure
- Helps to prevent tooth breakage, resists throw-off
- Avoid use with pumps, coolers, and filters as unique medium and affinity for metal can cause clogging
- Designed for wet sump transmissions and differentials with splash lubrication
- SOLD PER QUART
NF Octane Booster Racing Formula - 6 RON 300ml
NF Octane Booster Racing Formula is the top of the range Octane Booster and the best you can buy. The superior fuel treatment is used for a super high performance.
- For high compression and performance engines
- Increases Power and Performance
- Increases of up to 6 RON
- One Bottle treats up to 6 tanks
- Valve seat recession protection
- Nitrous Formula has been tried and tested and is without doubt the best Octane Boost on the market
- Supplement for leaded fuels
- As used by CAM Auto Developments and the majority of their customers
Wanting more Power and Performance? Wanting better fuel economy? Or just a smoother running engine?
Not only can it be used for a super high performance octane booster but doubles as a very economical everyday use formula for valve seat protection.
Nitrous Formula Race has such a wide market, it is having exceptional results with as little as 0.25 mls per litre, with Extrodinary results and performance increases on very high compression engines which are using upto 15 mls per litre. You choose what performance you want and what suits your engine best. For valve seat protection this bottle treats upto 300 litres of fuel. This super high performance octane booster will increase the octane level by as much as 60 pts or 6 Ron
AP Racing DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid 0.5 Litre Bottle
AP Racing Formula DOT 5.1 Road / Competition Clutch & Brake Fluid.
Formula DOT 5.1 is a premium specification Motor Vehicle Brake and Clutch Fluid which conforms to and exceeds the current international specifications U.S. FMVSS No 116, DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5.1, S.A.E. J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO4925.
- Suitable for High Performance Road Applications including vehicles fitted with ABS and ESP.
- Superior -40°C (-40°F) viscosity makes it suitable for vehicles operating in cold climates.
- AP Racing Formula DOT 5.1 is non silicone based.
- AP Racing Formula DOT 5.1 fluid will mix safely with other DOT 5.1 fluids along with DOT 3 and DOT 4 Fluids conforming to the above specifications.
- Family Part No. - CP4510-20 (20 Bottles).
- Typical™ New Dry Boiling Point - 275°C (527°F)
- Wet™ E.R. (Equilibrium Reflux) Boiling Point - 184°C (363°F)
AP Racing Radi-CAL R2 (600) Brake Fluid 0.5 Litre Bottle
Typical™ New Dry Boiling Point in excess of - 300°C (572°F)
Wet™ E.R. (Equilibrium Reflux) Boiling Point - 210°C (410°F)
AP Racing 600 Brake Fluid has been developed for racing applications where higher than normal temperatures are being experienced, e.g. when using carbon/carbon discs and the ultimate in brake fluid performance is required. It should be noted that before using AP 600 fluid, any existing brake fluid should be drained completely from the brake system. The system should be thoroughly purged with new AP 600 brake fluid and can then be filled completely with AP 600 fluid.
DO NOT USE AP600 fluid in contact with any type of magnesium components (e.g. gearbox / clutch components) as a chemical reaction is caused resulting in gases being generated. This will then prevent the clutch hydraulics from working efficiently.
AP Racing Radi-CAL R3 (660) Brake Fluid 0.5 Litre Bottle
This braking fluid has been developed for use in extreme high temperature racing conditions
- Typical™ New Dry Boiling Point - 320°C
- Wet™ E.R. (Equilibrium Reflux) Boiling Point - 199°C (390°F)
AP Racing PRF660 Brake Fluid Conforms to and exceeds U.S. FMVSS No 116 DOT 4, SAE J1703 and SAE J1704 specifications and has been developed for racing applications where higher than normal temperatures are being experienced, e.g. when using carbon/carbon discs and the ultimate in brake fluid performance is required. It should be noted that before using AP Racing PRF660 fluid, any existing brake fluid should be drained completely from the brake system. The system should be thoroughly purged with new AP Racing PRF660 brake fluid and can then be filled completely with AP Racing Racing 660 brake fluid.
DO NOT USE AP660 fluid in contact with any type of magnesium components (e.g. gearbox / clutch components) as a chemical reaction is caused resulting in gases being generated. This will then prevent the clutch hydraulics from working efficiently.
AP Racing Radi-CAL R4 Brake Fluid 0.5 Litre Bottle
Radi-CAL™ R4 has been designed to perform better than any other product at the extremes of heavy duty braking performance in the top levels of racing.
With the highest dry boiling point of any racing brake fluid currently available, at 340°C (644°F), R4 stands alone.
With outstanding resistance to vapour lock / pedal fade under the most exacting conditions. A higher vapour lock point means a firmer brake pedal at the extremes of brake temperature. Enhanced lubricity, means this fluid is an even better lubricant than PRF660 itself a market leader. This helps the life of the metal moving parts of the brake system and increases system efficiency.
Note: R4 can be mixed with DOT3 and DOT4 racing brake fluids but for maximum product performance the brake system should be thoroughly purged with R4 fluid.