Brake Hose Kit for Honda Cbr900Rrt-X Fireblade 96-99
Goodridge brake hose kits feature the finest quality hose, consisting of a PTFE inner with a stainless steel outerbraid. This eliminates the spongy feel under arduous conditions, giving greater clutch operation as well as providing superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. These kits, therefore, not only provide the reliability and safety demanded but offer brilliant good looks that improve the appearance of any installation.
If you are not sure what fitting type you need, use our handy guide belowMotorcycle Brake Hose Guide
Goodridge 600 Series PTFE 600-02 PVC Covered Hose
Goodridge 600 Series PTFE 600-02 PVC Covered Hose 600 series hose strongly resists expansion under high pressure and temperature, provides consistent brake and clutch pedal pressure giving firmer and more efficient operation without that spongy feeling. Offering protection against brasion and fire, these hoses are also recommended for all pressure gauge lines and fire extinguisher systems
Price is per metre.
Goodridge Buildaline 20º Left Compound Banjo Adaptor 10mm Hole SBK593L-03C
- Goodridge Buildaline components can be used to construct any brake or clutch line. Simply select the line length you require in Clear finish and then select the end fittings of your choice along with any banjo bolts you need.
- Fitting Goodridge hoses will improve braking performance and the feel of even the newest, as well as the oldest bike.
- These kits not only provide the reliability and safety demanded, but also eliminate spongy lever feel and improve the appearance of your motorcycle.
- These hoses offer great performance and looks that last thanks to clear plastic covers over the Stainless Steel braiding. Braided hoses are a great performance modification, you really can feel the difference through the brake lever every time you brake.
Red Line Superlight Shockproof Gear Oil
Red Line Superlight Shockproof Gear Oil. Great price, Protect your investment buy online now at CAM Auto Developments.
The "Silverstone" trick for Formula Fords. Low drag…
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W90, yet low fluid friction like ATF
- Used in low-power dog-ring racing transaxles with moderate to low load, qualifying, etc.
Acting like a liquid grease, these unique lubricants contain a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent, offering a "best of both worlds" balance of low drag and superior protection for gear teeth
- Unique lubricant with solid microscopic particles offers low drag/high protection
- Relatively low viscosity, yet cushions gear teeth under extreme pressure
- Helps to prevent tooth breakage, resists throw-off
- Avoid use with pumps, coolers, and filters as unique medium and affinity for metal can cause clogging
- Designed for wet sump transmissions and differentials with splash lubrication
- SOLD PER QUART