AP Racing Formula DOT 5.1 Road / Competition Clutch & Brake Fluid.
Formula DOT 5.1 is a premium specification Motor Vehicle Brake and Clutch Fluid which conforms to and exceeds the current international specifications U.S. FMVSS No 116, DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5.1, S.A.E. J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO4925.
- Suitable for High Performance Road Applications including vehicles fitted with ABS and ESP.
- Superior -40°C (-40°F) viscosity makes it suitable for vehicles operating in cold climates.
- AP Racing Formula DOT 5.1 is non silicone based.
- AP Racing Formula DOT 5.1 fluid will mix safely with other DOT 5.1 fluids along with DOT 3 and DOT 4 Fluids conforming to the above specifications.
- Family Part No. - CP4510-20 (20 Bottles).
- Typical™ New Dry Boiling Point - 275°C (527°F)
- Wet™ E.R. (Equilibrium Reflux) Boiling Point - 184°C (363°F)
|Other Racing Products|
|Other Racing Products||RACING BRAKE FLUID|
SAFE & SECURE