Constructed with an embossed 10 mil aluminium face bonded to 1/8 composite glass-fibre core and backed with a high temp super strong pressure sensitive backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II withstands up to 1750°F of direct continuous heat. The adhesive side holds past 450°F. Its improved multifaceted modern aluminium surface offers improved reflectivity and rigidity and allows for ease of installation. At only 3/16'' thick, this product can be shaped and trimmed for a custom fit and is ideal for minimal clearance areas.
With a unique and patented finely woven glass-fibre backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield is the easiest, most cost effective way to control thermal transfer while protecting expensive components and vehicle occupants from extreme heat situations and sound.
Floor & Tunnel Shield can be used on any number of surfaces including, metal, aluminium, carbon fibre, plastic, and more. Multiple uses include: fire walls, under hoods, transmission tunnels, floor pans, fuel cells, and exterior under vehicle locations “ anywhere to reflect damaging heat.
- Excellent heat & sound barrier
- Wind and water will not affect adhesive
- Minimum clearance required, only 3/16'' thick
- Easily shape, trim, peel & stick
- Aggressive self-adhesive backing holds past 450°F
- Withstands 1750°F direct continuous heat
- Use to shield & reflect unwanted heat
- Multiple uses
- Sticks to fiberglass
SAFE & SECURE