The Varley Red Top 60 Racing Battery 12V 51AH offers very high performance for race and rally applications. Designed and engineered to a high specification for motorsport use, this lightweight race battery can withstand even the harshest of conditions.
With high shock and vibration resistance, the Varley Red Top batteries have proven to be an excellent choice for race and rally cars. Small, lightweight, maintenance free and with an exceptionally high discharge capability, these batteries can be fitted upright or on their side and will not leak acid even when damaged.
- DMS Part No: 7065-0022
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 60Ah
- CA: 840A
- CCA: 700A
- Terminals: M6 Female
- Weight: 20.3kg
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 220 x 122 x 250
Racing cars 6 Litres and above using alternator, reserve capacity for endurance and rallying, used when cars are built below the weight limit for series so the battery can be doubled up as ballast.
Currently used in:
WRC, BTCC, Dakar Rally Raid, 4x4, LMS, ALMS.
Benefits of the Varley Red Top 60 Racing Battery:
- Exceptionally high cranking power
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Female terminals on all batteries
- Maintenance free, sealed construction
- Lightweight and compact
- No topping up
- Can be installed upright or on a side
- Minimal risk of electrolyte leakage if the outer case is damaged
- Over 50 years motorsport heritage
- Expert technical support
SAFE & SECURE