The Fram Racing HP1 Engine Oil Filter for high performance racing removes impurities from the oil used to lubricate an internal-combustion engine. They strain dirt and grit out of the oil before it runs through the car engine.
This reduces the wear on the car's engine parts and helps reduce the possibility of acids forming.
Features of the Fram HP1 Oil Filter:
- Heavy duty steel construction highly resists strong pressure surges and impact from external sources.
- The heavy gauge steel tapping plate will withstand high pressure flexing.
- The Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Screen-over by-pass valve provides additional protection against larger contaminants.
- Recommended change interval for your oil and this fram oil filter is 3,000 miles/5,000 km.
- Thread size 3/4 UNF (-08)
|Other Racing Products|
|Other Racing Products||OIL FILTER|
SAFE & SECURE