The wrapping of headers and down pipes is an essential first step in reducing unwanted and power-stealing under hood heating. The lesser the under hood heat, the better the results in a cooler air charge for enhanced performance and maintaining exhaust gases hotter within the exhaust system helps in decreasing the exhaust density & also increases exhaust flow.
- Reduce under hood temperatures a realistic 50%
- Decreases exhaust density & increases exhaust flow
- Improves horsepower
- Thickness: 1/16"
- Withstands 1200°F direct/2000°F radiant
- Only exhaust wrap with installation guide lines
- Added durability and heat retention
SAFE & SECURE