The Varley Red Top 30 Racing Battery 12V 26AH offers very high performance for race and rally applications. Designed and engineered to a high specification for motorsport use, this lightweight race battery can withstand even the harshest of conditions.
With high shock and vibration resistance, the Varley Red Top batteries have proven to be an excellent choice for race and rally cars. Small, lightweight, maintenance free and with an exceptionally high discharge capability, these batteries can be fitted upright or on their side and will not leak acid even when damaged.
- DMS Part No: 7065-0006
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 30Ah
- CA: 550A
- CCA: 450A
- Terminals: M6 Female
- Weight: 10.1kg
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 250 x 97 x 145
Racing cars up to 3.5 Litres using alternator, Pit Equipment.
Currently used in:
Australian V8 Supercars, ALMS, Britcar, Britsports, BTCC, DTM, F3, Ferrari Challenge, FF2000, GT’s, Ginetta, Group C Historic Sports, Indy Cars, LMS, Mini Challenge, Monoposto, Sports 2000 Pinto, Radicals, Rally Cars, VdeV, WTCC.
Benefits of the Varley Red Top 30 Racing Battery:
- Exceptionally high cranking power
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Female terminals on all batteries
- Maintenance free, sealed construction
- Lightweight and compact
- No topping up
- Can be installed upright or on a side
- Minimal risk of electrolyte leakage if the outer case is damaged
- Over 50 years motorsport heritage
- Expert technical support
SAFE & SECURE