E90, E91, E92 & E93 3 Series (2005-2013)
Powerflex Bushings E90, BMW Parts, Poly Bushes The special type of polyurethane Powerflex use is an advanced material which has unique properties. Their products have the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise but with exceptionally long life.
In addition to their "standard" range of bushes, which they publish, they also manufacture many special components for original equipment car companies and also industrial applications.
Because of their manufacturing facility and wide experience with suspension components Powerflex can design and manufacture very quickly bushes and other parts, especially for your BMW E90.
- These Bushes Do Not Fit The M3 or X Drive (4wd) Models
- PFR5-419, PFR5-421 and PFR5-423’s are inserts to be used with the original bushes
- PFR5-420 and PFR5-422’s are complete bushes and used to replace the original bushes
- PFR5-421 Inserts fit petrol models only, and do not fit Touring E91 models.
- PFR5-423 Fits diesel cars and all petrol and diesel E91 Touring models.
- PFR5-416-12 fits performance shock absorber which has 12mm thread
- For standard shock absorbers and performance shock absorber with a 10mm thread use PFR5-416
SAFE & SECURE