E39 (1996 - 2004)
E39 Powerflex BMW Parts 5 series poly bushes. The special type of polyurethane Powerflex use is an advanced material which has unique properties.
Their products have the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise but with exceptionally long life.
In addition to their "standard" range of bushes, which they publish, they also manufacture many special components for original equipment car companies and also industrial applications.
Because of their manufacturing facility and wide experience with suspension components Powerflex can design and manufacture very quickly bushes and other parts, specially for you.
- PFF5-501 is fitted on 535, 540 and M5
- PFF5-510 is fitted on 520 to 530 and Z8
- PFF5-502 fits models with steel sub frames only (M5 & V8 engined models)
- PFF5-511 fits models with cast alloy sub frames (6 cylinder models)
- PFF5-4602-24/25 is fitted on vehicles with M Sport II suspension
SAFE & SECURE