Impreza Turbo, WRX & Sti (GC,GF 93 - 00)
The Powerflex Poly Bushes for Subaru Impreza GC, GF. The special type of polyurethane Powerflex use is an advanced material which has unique properties. Their products have the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise but with exceptionally long life.
In addition to their "standard" range of bushes, which they publish, they also manufacture many special components for original equipment car companies and also industrial applications.
Because of their manufacturing facility and wide experience with suspension components Powerflex can design and manufacture very quickly bushes and other parts, especially for your Subaru Impreza GC, GF.
- Front wishbones can be steel or alloy. Our bushes will fit both
- The front of the two rear tie bars on each side has a smaller sleeve bush on the inner end next to the diff. For one rear tie bar car kit order 6 x PFR69-110 & 2 x PFR69-111
- PFF69-107 will only fit Impreza's with pressed steel lower arms
- PFR69-122's are for rear diffs that mount directly to the subframe
- PFF69-102G is Geometry Adjustable and allows +/-0.33 degrees of Caster adjustment
- PFR69-123 Fits early JDM RA & UK WRX models using a seperate diff mounting bracket, use PFR69-122 where diff mounts directly to subframe.
SAFE & SECURE